DM85 is a drilling mast for foundation drilling, top hammer drilling, blast hole drilling and auger drilling.
- Excavator and drilling mast together produce more than a traditional drill rig and produce faster.
- The wide movement capability and a 360° turn expands the working area without the need for transportation with crawler.
- Remote control makes it easy to operate the machine with full control.
- Modular – quick coupling between the mast and excavator as well as the feed cradle.
- Universal parts makes it easier to source spare parts on the market.
|DRILL RIG MAST|
|Mast weight without rotation||4,500 kg|
|Total mast length||9,000 mm|
|Recommended excavator||21-36 ton|
|Mast stroke lentgh||7,000 mm|
|Lateral tilt||+/- 90° (cylinders)|
|Oil need with§ HD4010||> 245 lit/min @ 200 bar|
|Feed force§||100 kN|
|Feed chain||1 1/4″|
|Feed speed||0-0.4 m/s|
|Feed beam in steel|
|Remote control from SPD with Can bus|
|Min. clamp diameter||45 mm|
|Max. clamp diameter||350 mm|
|Break out cylinder power||5,000 daNm|
|Model||Sepson H60P 2,000 daN|
|STANDARD TOP HAMMER|
|Rotary speed (97)||110 rpm @ 150 lit/min|
|Torque (97)||4.35 kNm vid 200 bar @ 85 lit/min|
|Stroke power||500 Nm|
|Shank adapter||R32, R38, R51 & T45, H55, H64, C64LH/RH|
|Rotary speed (31)||68 rpm @ 150 lit/min|
|Torque (31)||14.1 kNm at 200 bar @ 150 lit/min|
|Std. thread||3 1/2″ API Reg Female|
All technical data can be changed without notification.